Please check your product carefully.
To register this Warranty please complete the form below within 30 working days of your original purchase.
Please note: This Registration form is for Australian residents only.
If you have difficulty submitting your Warranty please click here.
This is the website of Indesit Home Appliance products in Australia. Indesit is distributed by Bush Australia Pty Ltd and will be referred to as ‘Bush Australia Pty Ltd’ within these terms and conditions of warranty.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
These Terms and Conditions apply only to Indesit products distributed in Australia by Bush Australia.
1. Our goods come with guarantees thatquality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
2. This warranty applies for a period of 2 years (24 months) from the date of purchase for Parts and Labour.
3. Evidence of the date of purchase must be shown to the technician to obtain a benefit under this warranty.
4. For service contact your local Indesit office or dealer/retailer from whom you purchased the product. If you are unable to establish the date of purchase, or if the fault is not covered by warranty, or if the product is found to be in working order, you will be required to bear all service call changes.
5. This warranty does not apply where:
(a) The fault is caused by accident, misuse, oversuds, an infestation of vermin, fire, flood or the use of products not
(b) There has been a failure to comply with the manufacturers operating and installation instructions.
(c) A product dismantled, repaired or serviced by any service person other than an authorised employee or agent of Indesit.
(d) Damage to the surface coatings caused by cleaning or maintaining using products not recommended by the user manual.
(e) Defects caused by normal wear and tear.
6. Any defective part that has been replaced becomes the property of Indesit
7. Service is offered during normal working hours only, also appliances are to have a clear access for any warranty work to
8. A charge may be levied at the discretion of Indesit if the call is deemed unnecessary or
if the cause of failure is traced to external sources such as, but not limited to: blown fuses, power failure, faulty installation, etc.
9. The provision of service under this
10. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
++We reserve the right to amend any of the above without prior notice.